The most compact and best value 3-axis robotized Slider on market
Size: 62/82/122*19*10 cm
Slider: 1855/2080/2630 g
Panning module: 520 g
Tilting module: 775 g
Movements / Compatible modules
Travelling, panning, tilting
Minimum speed: 1.6 mm/s
Maximum speed: 133 mm/s
12V Battery / Mains power supply
Aluminium, Stainless Steel
Horizontal loading capacity: 5 Kg
Vertical loading capacity: 3 Kg
Add all the movements you want
High modularity. The panning (horizontal rotation) and tilting (vertical rotation) units are both held in place by 1/4″-20 threaded screws and are easily detachable.
Incredible shots from any position
Adjustable legs. Central, sideways and cenital 1/4″ and 3/8″ tripod brackets.
Noxon Control System
Intuitive and swift control system with wired or wireless remote control
– Pocket Size.
– 2.2″ LCD screen.
– Fall-proof thanks to the protective silicone cover.
– Swift and intuitive thanks to the single rotating button. Program a movement in just 5 clicks.
– Uses a standard USB 2.0 type A cable.
– 100 m line-of-sight range in the wireless version.
Performs any activity thanks to its advanced control modes
Live speed and direction control of any of the slider’s travelling, panning and tilting movements.
40 speeds available.
Program movements with up to 3 control points, combining the axes as you want.
From point 1 to 2 (just travelling)
From point 2 to 3 (travelling + panning + tilting)
Set the start and stop accelerations to smooth the movements as much as possible.
Shoot-move-shoot movement (the camera remains still during the photo shoot).
Up to 100 hours length for a timelapse project.
Fast parameter configuration (frames, lapse).
Comunication with the camera when shooting (3,5mm minijack port).
Ramp mode control for exposure time while shooting sunrises and sunsets.
Possibility to perform acceleration ramps.
Possibility for movement preview.
It is possible to disconnect the remote during the execution and the slider will keep working.
Swift configuration of the number of shots to be taken.
Possibility of frame by frame movement in both forward and backward directions.
Possibility of moving to any frame position in just one step.
Enjoy working with 360 Photography and rotating video by adding our TurnTable accesory to the slider’s panning module.
The complete angle to be rotated.
The speed for the entire movement while shooting video.
The number of shots for photo 360 / panoramic movement.
The time interval from shot to shot in order to automate the movement (the slider sends trigger commands to the camera in each photo 360 position).
A single remote to control all of our products.
Advanced motor movement control
Smooth and noiseless
Use the camera built-in microphone for interviews thanks to the motorized ultra-silent system.
– Ultrasmooth movements thanks to the new accelerating system.
– High precision with stepper motors and electronics capable of performing movements of 0.01 mm.
Controls camera shots to achieve incredible timelapses
3.5 mm mini jack output connection to control the camera shutter.
Widely used DC5.5*2.1mm power input connector that accepts third party 12V batteries.
Long battery life
The included battery is developed and built by Noxon. The battery running time depends on the system configuration:
- Up to 5 hours of continuous movement in single motor systems without the panning or tilting module.
- Up to 4 hours when equiped with a panning or tilting motor.
- Up to two hours when using a 3 motor system.
Larger 12v capacity third party batteries or multiple parallel connected Noxon batteries can be used in order to achieve longer running times.
Make incredible vertical movements with your camera
High load capacity.
Compact Slider is capable of lifting up to 3 kg vertically, enough for most DSLR camera or mirrorless+lens combinations.
20 day money back guarantee
Best prices in professional equipments
Free shipping within the EU
No import duties within the EU
Compact slider kit
From: 533,00€ IVA/TAX excl.
Our most affordable and portable slider, perfect for a more agile way of making video and timelapse in motion.
- Tamaño: 62/82/122*19*10 cm
- Slider weight: 1855/2080/2630 g
- Panning module weight: 520 g
- Tilting module weight: 775 g
- Compatible modules/movements: Travelling, panning, tilting
- Minimun speed: 1.6 mm/s
- Maximum speed: 133 mm/s
- Carrying capacity working horizontally: 5 Kg
- Carrying capacity working vertically: 2,5 Kg
- Modes: Manual, Automatic, Timelapse, Stopmotion, Turntable
- Remote controller
- Silicone protective case for the remote controller
- USB wire for the remote controller
- 12V and 3200mAh battery
- Compact swivel for photography (in case the order includes a tilting module it will be replaced by a “L” bracket)
- 12V power supply to connect to the network
- 1,5m power supply extesion cord