The most compact and the best value 3-axis robotized Slider on market
Size: 62/82/122*19*10 cm
Slider: 1855/2080/2630 g
Panning module: 520 g
Tilting module: 775 g
Movements / Compatible modules
Travelling, panning, tilting
Minimum speed: 1.6 mm/s
Maximum speed: 133 mm/s
12V Battery / Mains power supply
Aluminium, Stainless Steel
Carrying capacity working horizontally: 5 Kg
Carrying capacity working vertically: 3 Kg
Include all the movements you want
High modularity. The panning (horizontal rotation) and tilting (vertical rotation) units are both held in place by 1/4″-20 threaded screws and are easily detachable.
Incredible shots from any position
Adjustable legs. Both 1/4″ and 3/8″ mounting threads available at various points for single, dual and overhead tripods.
Noxon Control System
Intuitive and agile control system with wired or wireless remote control
– Pocket Size
– 2.2″ LCD screen
– Fall-proof due to the protective silicone cover
– Agile and intuitive thanks to its single rotating button. Program a movement in just 5 clicks.
– Uses a standard USB 2.0 type A cable
– 100 m line-of-sight range in the wireless version
Perform any work thanks to its advanced control modes
Live speed and direction control of any of the Slider travelling, panning and tilting movements.
40 speeds available.
Programmable movements with up to 3 reference points per axis, allowing for speed and direction changes.
3 reference point movement example:
- Travelling movement from point 1 to point 2
- Travelling + panning + tilting movement from point 2 to point 3
The system stablishes start, stop and transition accelerations in order to produce smooth movements with progressive speed changes.
Shoot-move-shoot movement (the camera remains still during the exposure)
Up to 100 hours of timelapse duration
Agile parameter configuration (fps, lapse)
Camera shutter triggering control through a 3.5mm minijack port
Exposure ramp mode that adjusts the camera exposure following a preset curve defined by start and finish points. Perfect for timelapses involving changing lighting conditions as sunrises and sunsets.
Possibility to perform acceleration ramps. The movement between shots changes gradually in length.
Possibility to preview the programmed movement before launching the actual timelapse.
It is possible to disconect or power-off the remote during the execution and the Slider keeps working.
Agile frame number configuration.
Preview the complete programmed movement.
Possibility of frame by frame motion in both forward and backward directions.
Possibility to navigate to any frame in just one step.
It allows to do 360 Photography and rotating video attaching the turn table accesory to the panning module of the Compact Slider.
The 360 photo mode automatically triggers the camera shutter through the 3.5mm minijack output, allowing for unattended operation.
It is possible to control:
The complete angle of rotation.
The number of shots to be taken.
The time interval between shots.
The speed of the movement when using the video mode.
A single remote controller that connects to any of our products.
Advanced motion control
Smooth and quiet
Do interviews using the camera’s built-in microphone thanks to the ultra quiet motorized system.
- Ultra smooth movements due to our acceleration system.
- High accuracy stepper motors and electronic system able to make 0.01 mm movements.
Control the camera shots for incredible timelapses
- 3.5 mm mini jack output connection to control the camera shutter
- Widely used DC5.5*2.1mm power input connector that accepts third party 12V batteries.
Long battery life
The included battery is developed and built by Noxon. The battery running time depends on the system configuration:
- Up to 5 hours of continuous movement in single motor systems without the panning or tilting module
- Up to 4 hours when equiped with a panning or tilting motor.
- Up to 2 hours when using a 3 motor system.
Larger capacity third party batteries or multiple parallel connected Noxon batteries can be used in order to achieve longer running times.
Make incredible vertical movements with your camera
High load capacity.
Compact Slider is capable of lifting up to 3 kg vertically, enough for most DSLR/MILC (mirrorless) camera + lens combinations.
20 day money back guarantee
Best prices in professional equipment
Free shipping within the EU
No import duties within the EU
Compact slider kit
From: 425,00€ IVA/TAX excl.
Our most compact slider, perfect for a more agile way of making video and timelapse in motion.
- Tamaño: 62/82/122*19*10 cm
- Slider weight: 1855/2080/2630 g
- Panning module weight: 520 g
- Tilting module weight: 775 g
- Compatible modules/movements: Travelling, panning, tilting
- Minimun speed: 1.6 mm/s
- Maximum speed: 133 mm/s
- Carrying capacity working horizontally: 5 Kg
- Carrying capacity working vertically: 3 Kg
- Modos: Manual, Automatic, Timelapse, Stopmotion, Turntable
- Remote controller
- Silicone protective case for the remote controller
- USB wire for the remote controller
- 12V and 3200mAh battery
- Compact swivel for photography ( if the order includes a tilting module it will be replaced by a “L” bracket)
- 12V power supply for being able to connect to the network
- 1,5m power supply extesion cord