The most compact and best value 4-axes robotized Slider on the market
Size: 62/82/122*19*10 cm
Slider: 1855/2080/2630 g
Panning module: 520 g
Tilting module: 775 g
Follow-focus module: 320 g
Travelling, panning, tilting, follow-focus
Minimum speed: 1,6 mm/s
Maximum speed: 133 mm/s
12V battery/power supply
Main building materials:
Aluminum, stainless steel
Horizontal load capacity: 5 Kg
Vertical load capacity: 3 Kg
Freely configure the Slider’s length
With its interchangeable rails, you can have a slider between 60 and 200cm in less than 5 minutes.
Complete freedom of motorized movements
High modularity. The panning (horizontal rotation), tilting (vertical rotation), and follow focus units are all held in place by 1/4″-20 threaded screws and are easily detachable.
All modules are connected with a single cable to help with ergonomics and sturdiness.
Multiple ways of fastening possible
Integrated legs, folding legs and adjustable tripod anchors along the entire rail.
Incredible shots from any position
We can position the Slider on its integrated legs, on the adjustable legs, or fasten it with its adjustable 1/4 “and 3/8” anchor plates in any position.
Noxon Control System
Intuitive and swift control system with wireless remote controller
– Pocket Size.
– 2.2″ LCD screen.
– Fall-proof thanks to the protective silicone cover.
– Swift and intuitive thanks to the single rotating button. Program a movement in just 5 clicks.
– Uses a standard USB 2.0 type A cable.
– 100 m line-of-sight range in the wireless version.
Performs any activity thanks to its advanced control modes
Live speed and direction control of any of the slider’s travelling, panning and tilting movements.
40 speeds available.
Program movements with up to 3 control points, combining the axes as you want.
From point 1 to 2 (just traveling)
From point 2 to 3 (travelling + panning + tilting)
Set the start and stop accelerations to smooth the movements as much as possible.
Shoot-move-shoot movement (the camera remains still during the photoshoot).
Up to 100 hours long for a timelapse project.
Fast parameter configuration (frames, lapse).
Communication with the camera when shooting (3,5mm minijack port).
Ramp mode control for exposure time while shooting sunrises and sunsets.
Possibility to perform acceleration ramps.
Possibility for movement preview.
It is possible to disconnect the remote during the execution and the slider will keep working.
Swift configuration of the number of shots to be taken.
Possibility of frame-by-frame movement in both forward and backward directions.
Possibility of moving to any frame position in just one step.
Enjoy working with 360 Photography and rotating video by adding our TurnTable accessory to the slider’s panning module.
The complete angle to be rotated.
The speed for the entire movement while shooting video.
The number of shots for photo 360 / panoramic movement.
The time interval from shot to shot in order to automate the movement (the slider sends trigger commands to the camera in each photo 360 position).
A single controller to control all of our products.
Advanced motor movement control
Smooth and noiseless
Use the camera’s built-in microphone for interviews thanks to the motorized ultra-silent system.
– Ultrasmooth movements thanks to the new accelerating system.
– High precision with stepper motors and electronics capable of performing movements of 0.01 mm.
Controls camera shots to achieve incredible time-lapses
2.5 mm mini-jack output connection to control the camera shutter.
Widely used DC5.5*2.1mm power input connector that accepts third party 12V batteries.
Long battery life
The included battery is developed and built by Noxon. The battery running time depends on the system configuration:
- Up to 5 hours of continuous movement in single motor systems without the panning or tilting module.
- Up to 4 hours when equipped with panning or tilting motor.
- Up to two hours when using a 3 motor system.
Higher capacity 12V batteries from other manufacturers or multiple Noxon batteries can be used together for even longer runtimes.
Make incredible vertical movements with your camera
Great load capacity.
Compact Slider is capable of lifting up to 3 kg vertically, enough for most DSLR camera or mirrorless+lens combinations.
20 day money back guarantee
Best prices in professional equipments
Free shipping within Spain
No import duties within the EU
From: 655,00€ IVA/TAX excl.
Our most compact slider, perfect for making video and timelapse in motion in the most agile way.
- Size: 82 * 19 * 10cm
- Slider Weight : 1855 g
- Panning module weight : 520 g
- Tilting module weight : 775 g
- Focus module weight: 320 g
- Compatiblemodules: Traveling, panning, tilting, focus
- Minimum speed: 1.6 mm / s
- Maximum speed: 133 mm / s
- Horizontal load capacity: 5 Kg
- Vertical load capacity: 3 Kg
- Modes: Manual, Automatic, Timelapse, Stopmotion, Turntable
- Slider 80cm
- Wireless controller
- Protective silicone case for the controller
- USB cable
- 12V 3200 mAh battery
- Compact photography head (if ordered with tilting module, it is replaced by an “L” bracket)
- 12V power supply to connect to the network