A motorized Dolly designed for studio work and a slider on a single product.
Size: 123*20*18 cm
Dolly: 1840 g
Rails: 1760 g
Panning module: 520 g
Dolly on a surface 4.7 mm/s
Dolly on guide rails 1.6 mm/s
Dolly on a surface 670 mm/s
Dolly on guide rails 225 mm/s
12V battery / Mains power supply
Main construction materials:
Aluminium, A2 stainless steel, Delrin
Horzontal loading capacity:
Dolly alone: 10 Kg
Dolly on guide rails: 3 Kg
Vertical loading capacity:
Dolly on guide rails: 2.5 Kg
Move up to two axes:
Travelling + panning
Modular slider. The panning unit is held in place by a 1/4″-20 threaded screw. Easily detachable.
Shoot the best product advertising videos with your motorized Dolly
Zooming movements without the constraints of a Slider.
Only our Dolly and its adjustable 4 wheel steering is capable to create such amazing movements.
Turn your Dolly into a Slider in less than a minute
Amazing shots from any position
Shoot amazing footage thanks to the many supporting options:
- Dolly on a surface
- Slider&Dolly on integrated feet
- Slider&Dolly on adjustable feet
- Slider&Dolly on tripods
Noxon Control System
Intuitive and swift control system with wired or wireless remote control
– Pocket Size.
– 2.2″ LCD screen.
– Fall-proof thanks to the protective silicone cover.
– Swift and intuitive thanks to the single rotating button. Program a movement in just 5 clicks.
– Uses a standard USB 2.0 type A cable.
– 100 m line-of-sight range in the wireless version.
Performs any activity thanks to its advanced control modes
Live speed and direction control of any of the slider’s travelling, panning and tilting movements.
40 speeds available.
Program movements with up to 3 control points, combining the axes as you want.
From point 1 to 2 (just travelling)
From point 2 to 3 (travelling + panning + tilting)
Set the start and stop accelerations to smooth the movements as much as possible.
Shoot-move-shoot movement (the camera remains still during the photo shoot).
Up to 99 hours of timelapse legth.
Fast parameter configuration (frames, lapse).
Comunication with the camera when shooting (3,5mm minijack port).
Ramp mode control for exposure time while shooting sunrises and sunsets.
Possibility to perform acceleration ramps.
Possibility for movement preview.
It is possible to disconnect the remote during the execution and the slider will keep working.
Swift configuration of the number of shots to be taken.
Possibility of frame by frame movement in both forward and backward directions.
Possibility of moving to any frame position in just one step.
It allows programming the exact time frames the system will travel to different positions and the time to reach that position, in a sequence of up to 20 movements, as well as configuring the delays between those movements.
This mode is specially useful for systems that move long distances.
It can be used in events, musicals and other situations where the time is precisely controlled.
Become the best advertising producer
Enjoy the slider’s turn table mode using our accesory.
A single remote to control all of our products.
Advanced motor movement control
Smooth and noiseless
Use the camera built-in microphone for interviews thanks to the motorized ultra-silent system.
Ultrasmooth movements thanks to the new accelerating system.
High precision with stepper motors and electronics capable of performing movements of 0.01 mm.
Controls camera shots to achieve incredible timelapses
3.5 mm mini jack output connection to control the camera shutter.
Widely used DC5.5*2.1mm power input connector that accepts third party 12V batteries.
Long battery life
The included battery is developed and built by Noxon. The battery running time depends on the system configuration:
- Up to 5 hours of continuous movement in single motor systems without the panning module
- Up to 4 hours when equiped with a panning motor.
Larger capacity third party batteries or multiple parallel connected Noxon batteries can be used in order to achieve longer running times
Make incredible vertical movements with your camera
2.5 Kg vertical lift capacity, enough for most DSLR camera/lens combinations.
20 day money back guarantee
Best prices in professional equipments
Free shipping within the EU
No import duties within the EU
Slider & Dolly
From: 540,00€ IVA/TAX excl.
Do you consider yourself as a multidisciplinary filmmaker? Are you daring? Do you work at an advertising studio?
- Size: 256mm x 195mm x 125mm
- Weight: 2,5 kg
- Modes: Manual, automatic, timelapse, stop motion, Turntable
- Connetion to the camera for controlling the Timelapse mode shots.
- Horizontal travelling in a straight line and arched turns
- Minimum speed Dolly alone 4,7 mm/s – dolly on rails 1,6 mm/s
- Maximum speed: Dolly alone 670 mm/s – dolly on rails 225 mm/s
- Horizontal loading capacity: Dolly alone: 10 Kg – dolly son rails: 3 Kg
- Vertical loading capacity: Dolly on rails: 2,5 Kg
- Motorized and programmable Dolly
- Wireless remote controller
- Protective silicone case for the remote controller
- USB cable for the remote controller
- 12V 3200mAh battery
- 12V power supply/charger
- 1.5m power supply extension cord