A motorized Dolly for studio work plus a Slider in a single product.
Size: 123*20*18 cm
Dolly: 1840 g
Rails: 1760 g
Panning module: 520 g
Dolly on a surface 4.7 mm/s
Dolly on guide rails 1.6 mm/s
Dolly on a surface 670 mm/s
Dolly on guide rails 225 mm/s
12V battery / Mains power supply
Main construction materials:
Aluminium, A2 stainless steel , Delrin
Load capacity working horizontally:
Dolly alone: 10 Kg
Dolly on guide rails: 3 Kg
Load capacity working vertically:
Dolly on guide rails: 2.5 Kg
Move up to two axes:
Travelling + panning
Modular slider. The panning unit is held in place by a 1/4″-20 threaded screw and is easily detachable.
Make the best product advertising videos with your motorized Dolly
Zooming movements without the constraints of a slider.
Amazing movements achievable only with our Dolly and its adjustable 4 wheel steering.
Convert your Dolly into a Slider in less than a minute
Amazing shots from any position
Shoot amazing footage thanks to the many supporting options:
- Dolly on a surface
- Slider&Dolly on integrated feet
- Slider&Dolly on adjustable feet
- Slider&Dolly on tripods
Noxon Control System
Intuitive and agile control system with wired or wireless remote control
– Pocket Size
– 2.2″ LCD screen
– Fall-proof due to the protective silicone cover
– Agile and intuitive thanks to its single rotating button. Program a movement in just 5 clicks.
– Uses a standard USB 2.0 type A cable
– 100 m line-of-sight range in the wireless version
Carry out any type of work thanks to its advanced control modes
Live control of speed and direction of each of the Slider&Dolly movements.
40 speeds available.
Programmable movements with up to 3 reference points per axis, allowing for speed and direction changes.
- Travelling movement from point 1 to point 2
- Travelling + panning movement from point 2 to point 3
The system stablishes start, stop and transition accelerations in order to produce smooth movements with progressive speed changes.
Shoot-move-shoot movement (the camera remains still during the exposure)
Up to 100 hours of timelapse duration
Agile parameter configuration (fps, interval)
Camera shutter triggering control through a 3.5mm minijack port
Exposure ramp mode that adjusts the camera exposure following a preset curve defined by start and finish points. Perfect for timelapses involving changing lighting conditions as sunrises and sunsets.
Possibility to perform acceleration ramps. The movement between shots changes gradually in length.
Possibility to preview the programmed movement before launching the actual timelapse.
It is possible to disconect or power-off the remote during the execution and the Dolly keeps working
Fast and easy frame number configuration.
Ability to preview the complete programmed movement.
Possibility of frame by frame motion in both forward and backward directions.
Possibility to navigate to any frame in just one step.
It allows to program the exact time the Dolly must reach a reference point, and the time it must remain there, untill moving again to the next point, in a sequence of up to 20 movements.
This working mode is specially useful in systems with the ability to move great lengths.
It can be used in events, musicals and other situations where the time is precisely controlled.
Become the best advertising producer
Use the turn table mode of the slider with our optional attachment
A single remote controller that connects to any of our products
Advanced motor movement control
Smooth and quiet
Do interviews using the camera’s built-in microphone thanks to the ultra quiet motorized system.
Ultra smooth movements due to our acceleration system.
High accuracy stepper motors and electronic system able to make 0.01 mm movements.
Control the camera shots in order to make incredible timelapses.
3.5 mm mini jack output connection to control the camera shutter
Widely used DC5.5*2.1mm power input connector that accepts third party 12V batteries.
Long battery life
The included battery is developed and built by Noxon. The battery running time depends on the system configuration:
- Up to 6 hours of continuous movement in single motor systems without the panning module
- Up to 4.5 hours when equiped with a panning motor.
Larger capacity third party batteries or multiple parallel connected Noxon batteries can be used in order to achieve longer running times
Make amazing, even vertical, movements with your camera
2.5 Kg vertical lift capacity, enough for most DSLR camera and lens combinations.
20 day money back guarantee
The best prices in professional equipment
Free shipping within the EU
No import duties withing the EU
Slider & Dolly
916 $ IVA/TAX excl.
Are you a multidisciplinary filmmaker? Do you dare everything? Do you do advertising works in a studio?
- Size: 256mm x 195mm x 125mm
- Weight: 2,5 kg
- Modes: Manual, automatic, timelapse, stop motion, Turntable
- Connetion to the camera for controlling the Timelapse mode shots.
- Horizontal travelling in a straight line and arched turns
- Minimum speed Dolly alone 4,7 mm/s – dolly on rails 1,6 mm/s
- Maximum speed: Dolly alone 670 mm/s – dolly on rails 225 mm/s
- Carrying capacity working horizontally: Dolly alone: 10 Kg – dolly son rails: 3 Kg
- Carrying capacity working vertically: Dolly on rails: 2,5 Kg
- Motorized and programmable Dolly
- Remote controller
- Silicone protective case for the remote controller
- USB wire for the remote controller
- 12V 3200mAh battery
- 12V power supply/charger
- 1.5m power supply extension cord